Sunday, March 14, 2004

8am

Woke up groggy. Still jet lag. Since Sue is going to the office by 10am, I have to move out by that time too.

Left the souvenirs for Elly on her dressing table and a few bars of chocolates in the fridge for both of them.

Had shower and packed my things back into the bags. Sue helped me again bringing the bags to the car and I sent her to the LRT Wangsa Maju station.

Contemplating on going back straight or stop at KLCC. Decided to stop at KLCC for brunch and buying story books before shooting back to Malacca.

Went to my favourite Kinokuniya Book Store and bought a few fiction books. Went down to Burger King and had lunch. I managed to find a secluded spot. The place starting to crowd. Called Along and told her that Im stopping by to send the stuff to her.

Bought KFC fried chickens for Aqil and Aqilah coz I know Along would rather have take outs than cooking herself.

Drove to Ampang and both the children were excited about the t-shirt and the chocolates... ops! the chocolate bars were melted hehehe.. I left them in the car when I parked at KLCC.

Spent hours talking with Along and I didn't realised that it was already late afternoon. Had to make my move now otherwise mom would start her rounds of nags.. so of I go.

Decided to take the trunk road and took almost three hours to reach Ayer Keroh hehehehehe

Mom was so excited with the stuff I bought for her. The only thing was her Spanish-made leather slipper was a size smaller. Got nagged for that.. grrrr.. other stuff were okay.

This time I bought more house decorative items rather than my usual bells, key chain and t-shirts. Unlike the earlier trip where I bought a lot of non-displayable stuff for myself and her. hehehehe. Got nagged for that.

Sometimes it is hard to please tough cookie like her. But still some of that non-displayable items I bought three years ago remained in her glass cabinets in the living room...

5 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aloo kawan,

i try to be as honest as i can be. don't take it to heart aaahhh!? ok .. here goes!! kenapa aku rasa blogger ko kali ni cam skima jerk, unlike the one about your europe trip. errr btw .. what happened to that one??
this one was not descriptive enough ... no drama. hmmm somehow it lack something ... a bit dull la. apsal ek? when you told me verbally, it sounded better and adventurous but not in this blog. errr kawan .. don't embarassed me laaa .. you a writer, right??

but overall ... from 10, i can only give you 3 1/2. ok ke?? kedekut aku nih!! :P

hasnita

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger khairyn said...

2 reasons my dear....

try to change my style and probably it got to do with the age too..hahahaha

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger kuehpau said...

wooiii,
tengah tersangat bosannya. Apa dah jadik dengan kau nye mata sepanyol ni? Bila nak sambung blog kau nih?

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger david santos said...

Hello!
This work is very good, thank you
good weekend

 
At 5:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home